Explore the mysterious planet Gomi on foot or with your spaceship in this action packed platformer and space shooter hybrid. Your mission is simple, retrieve A.N.N.E and escape.
Try the demo here!
Available now in early access!
Gamesbymo store. coming soon!
Humble Store. Coming soon!
- Explore on foot or at the command of your ship! Use both in order to find every pieces of your fallen companion; explore inside caves and ruins on foot or move heavy objects using your ship in order to access new areas.
- Music by Basiscape, the studio of the legendary Hitoshi Sakimoto (FF Tactics, Radiant Silvergun, Vagrant Story, FF12…).
- Explore a massive handcrafted world and fight more than 20 bosses!
- 25 possible weapon combinations and 5 abilities.
- Supports keyboard and mouse, d-pad controllers, and dual analogue controller aiming.
- A game for everyone; friendly options like (auto-aim and easy mode) ensures a more casual and less challenging experience for those who want to focus on exploration without having to worry about A.N.N.E’s challenging combat experience.
In this world, robots live amongst humans. They are programmed to serve and follow strict laws…One of these laws states that robots infected with the love virus must be decommissioned. To prevent further spread of the virus they are disposed of on planet Gomi, a remote frozen world, where they are dismantled by the Federation guards, powerful robots that will let nothing stand in their way.
After chasing them for many years you are finally within striking distance of the Federation space fleet. A violent asteroid shower and an threatens the federation fleet. This might just be the perfect time for a rescue attempt…
Your mission is simple: retrieve A.N.N.E and escape.